How to Form a Club in California
Apply for an Employee Identification Number (EIN)

Complete form SS-4 and then apply over the phone or through the mail to apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN). You will need an EIN for all applications.

Please note that exempt organizations should use the following address and phone number when applying for an EIN, regardless of where they are located:

Internal Revenue Service
Attn: Entity Control
Mail Stop 6271
P.O. Box 9941
Ogden, UT 84201
801-620-7645 (not a toll-free number)

1-800-829-4933 (toll free)
Apply on-line

| An Intro | Forms | Steps | Samples |
| Goals | Name | EIN | Articles | ByLaws | Budget |
| Fed Exempt | CA Exempt | Fed Taxes | CA Taxes |

Download complete How To Form A Club document (450 kb pdf file)
Download complete package with all forms (2.6 MB zipped file)

This information is provided courtesty Pacific Rim Alliance,
a member of Los Angeles & San Diego Councils, FWSA and NSAA
last revised 17 October 2003 by A Cat Meowz Designz

| Home | The Alliance | Tripping Around | Ski History |
| Photo Gallery | Water Skiing | Contact Us |