|August 23-30, 2008 (depart 8/30, arrive LAX 8/31)
Trip Price $2,979* + $320 airport taxes USD (Double Occupancy)
About Piscis Hotel
The Piscis, considered to be the best hotel in Las Leñas, is an excellent ski-in/ski-out hotel located at the base of the main lifts and offers 5-star luxury. Included in the package is a daily breakfast buffet in the main dining room and the choice of two all-inclusive hotel restaurants for dinner.
Five-star service includes a gear reception and skier's shuttle service to the hotel. Ski valets meet you at the base of the mountain to take your gear. Snacks, hot chocolate, beer and water are provided while you await the shuttle. At the hotel, the ski valet will store your gear and dry your boots.
All Rooms Feature
- Color TV
- Climate Control
- In-Room Phones
- Safe Deposit Box
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry Service
- Full Private Bath
Additional Features Include
- Night Club, 2 Bars, 2 Restaurants
- Heated Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Lounge with FREE Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Room Service
Gourmet Theme Week August 23-28, 2008
- A week that combines passion for ski, wine and good food. Wine tastings and special dinners on Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights. Each winery will invite a renowed Chef to prepare a menu, specially created to be presented with each exhibited wine. There may be nominal charges for the wines.
- In the past, Piscis has given special gifts to their guests during this week
- Lunch during the whole week in the Escorpio Hotel.
- A book with the recipes and secrets of the invited chefs.
- And as a farewell present, a set of wines per room.
Hotel Bars & Restaurants
- Il Legno serves traditional Italian cuisine is on the menu with the first-class service you expect from the Piscis Hotel.
- Las Cuatro Estaciones ('Four Corners') is a classic restaurant is located in the Piscis Hotel with a broad menu known for five-star service and international cuisine.Open for breakfast and dinner daily.
- Bar Allegro is located in the Piscis Hotel, outside the entrance to the swimming pool. The Allegro bar offers excellent music. This is a warm and informal apres ski location is open throughout the day.
- Bar Estar is great for late night food. Popular for afternoon tea and a hot-spot for après ski, Bar Estar boasts perfect mountain views from the Piscis Hotel. In the evening, the bar is open for cocktails and live music. Enjoy a quiet drink and talk among friends or watch TV on the big screen. Open from 5pm until 2am.
The Casino Bar, the epicenter of Las Leñas nightlife, keeps the action hot. This is a favorite meeting spot before heading out to the clubs.
- The highest-elevation Casino in the world is managed by an Austrian company "Casinos Austria" and located in the Piscis. This fully-stocked casino has American roulette, baccarat, red dog, a large number of blackjack tables, and over forty slot machines. Dress code is informal.
See a sample Piscis Room (Quicktime, 415K)
Download Las Leñas Flyer here.
* Prices can fluctuate based on the Argentina Pesos (ARS).