Click map above to enlarge.
Photos courtesy Big White.
Big White, British Columbia, Canada
December 714, 2013
$699* USD + air
Trip Package Includes
- SEVEN Nights LODGING at the Inn at Big White or the White Crystal Inn (dbl occ).
- Ski-in / Ski-out in the Village Center
- Units have 2 Queen Beds
- Mini-Fridge & Coffee maker
- Hot Tub & Lockers
- Free Internet Access
- On-site restaurant open Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- GST & Bed Taxes.
- Seven Days LIFT TICKET
- Round Trip TRANSFER to/from Kelowna Airport
- Nightly Apres Ski PARTIES at Gene & Catherine’s
- United is offering some rates from $325 for their non-stop flight from LAX.
- West Jet offers non-stop flights from LAX (1st bag free).
- Alaska / Horizon, Air Canada / Jazz, United, West Jet fly from most "Far West" airports to Kelowna.
- The earlier you get your air, the less it should be.
- Plan to arrive and depart when it's most convenient for you.
- Big White may be able to help you get better deals. Send us your payment and we will hook you up with the right person at Big White.
Reservations & Information
- $200 depsosit due now.
- Final payment September 1, 2013
Sent payment to Pacific Rim Alliance
- Gene Fulkerson, 10818 Viacha Dr., San Diego, CA 92124.
- call 858-467-9469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* USD based on a $1 USD to $1 Canadian, subject to change.
Download flyer HERE.
About Big White
- 25 annual dry powder.
- 2,800 patrolled skiable acres.
- 2,550 feet of vertical.
- Longest run is 4.5 miles.
- 118 designated runs.
- Expert: 6% Advanced: 22% Intermediate: 54% Beginner: 8%
- 10 ski lifts (6 are high speed).
- Free ski hosts two times a day.
- Village elevation at 5,757’.
- Top Elevation at 8,600'.
- Best ever spring skiing.
Download Big White Flyer HERE.
Download list of Big White Winter Activities HERE.