Big White, British Columbia, Canada
|April 1-8, 2007
$649 USD + air*
Trip Package Includes
- Seven Nights Lodging at the Inn at Big White (dbl occ).
Ski-in / Ski-out via ski access.
Gallery Kitchenette (Mini-Fridge & Microwave).
Units have 1 Queen Bed & 1 Murphy Queen Bed with a Fireplace.
Hot Tub, Swimming Pool & Fitness Center.
Carvers Restaurant open Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Seven Day Lift Ticket.
- Round Trip Transfer from Kelowna Airport.
- Daily Cocktail Parties at Gene & Catherines.
- One Dinner.
- GST & Taxes.
Air can be purchased on your own or through Big White Central Reservations.
(once you sign up we will give you the contact information).
- Alaska/Horizon, Air Canada/Jazz, West Jet fly from Western US cities to Kelowna through Seattle, Vancouver or Calgary.
Reservations & Information
$115 deposit due now, check payable Pacific Rim Alliance, send to
- Gene Fulkerson, 10818 Viacha Dr., San Diego, CA 92124.
- A Credit Card Number is needed to book the room (Est. $534* USD pp).
- For information call 858-467-9469 or email email@example.com.
* After the trip, you can apply for a GST refund on lodging, an estimated $30 Canadian.
Download flyer here.
About Big White
- 25 annual dry powder.
- 2,800 patrolled skiable acres.
- 2,550 feet of vertical.
- Longest run is 4.5 miles.
- 118 designated runs.
- Expert: 6% Advanced:22% Intermediate: 54% Beginner: 8%
- 10 ski lifts (6 are high speed).
- Free ski hosts two times a day.
- Village elevation at 5,757.
- Dummy Downhill on April 8, 2007.
Download Big White Flyer here.
Pac Rim is going to
Aug 2-12, 2007
from $1,789 + air
$1,000 deposit due NOW!
Click HERE for info!