Click on map to enlarge.
Click on image below to see enlarged Village Map.
Big Sky, Montana
March 2429, 2011
$725* USD + air
Trip Package Includes
- FIVE Nights LODGING at the slopeside Huntley (dbl occ).
- Ski-in / Ski-out in the Village Center.
- Superior Rooms with 2 Queen Beds
- Daily Hot Buffet Breakfast.
- Hot Tub, Gym and Swimming Pool.
- Free Internet Access from lobby.
- Incldues 17% Bed Taxes.
- FOUR Days LIFT TICKETS at Big Sky.
- Nearby Moonlight Basin available for an additional charge.
- TRANSFER to/from Bozeman Airport.
- Nightly Apres Ski PARTIES at Gene & Catherine’s.
- The earlier you get your air, the less it should be.
- Plan to arrive and depart when it's most convenient for you.
- Alaska / Horizon, Air Canada / Jazz, West Jet fly from most "Far West" airports to Kelowna.
- Big White may be able to help you get better deals. Send us your deposit and we will hook you up with the right person at Big White.
Reservations & Information
- Final payable due now Pacific Rim Alliance, send to
- Gene Fulkerson, 10818 Viacha Dr., San Diego, CA 92124.
- For information call 858-467-9469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Big Sky flyer here.
About Big Sky
- 33+ feet annual dry powder.
- 3,812 skiable acres.
- 4,350 feet of vertical.
- 6 miles longest run.
- Expert: 20% Advance: 40% Intermediate:26% Beginner: 14%
- 150 named runs.
- 16 lifts (4 high speed + 1 tram).
- 11,166 feet Summit (Lone Peak).
- 7,500 feet Village Elevation.
- Nearby Moonlight Basin available.
- Great Powder and Uncrowded Skiing.
Download Big Sky Flyer here.